Who ports saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean before Randy was ran off? Sad to lose someone of his caliber and AS is the lesser today because of it...just my opinion.
Not looking to argue about this. You should check your facts before running your mouth btw

Looks like it's time to throw EchoHoeNative back in the ignore file.

The word "Tag" is just Internet forum speak for; "This is a cool thread with interesting info that I"ll wan't to get back to later" So I"ll just "Tag" it for now.
It's hard to keep up with you hipsters and all your new slang. My bookmarks page for the internet is a spiral binder and ink pen. Lol

the-nbc-soap-opera-days-of-our-lives.jpg

Not really. I made a positive comment about the number of builders and Idaho chose to troll incessantly again. Btw I haven't been a mod for months.

You seem like a cool guy, I don't wish to argue.
There is a lot of good builders and it's a shame this forum let one of them run all the others off.
Nothing against you.

There is a lot of good builders and it's a shame this forum let one of them run all the others off.
Nothing against you.
I have no way to know if this is the case. It is kind of bordering about complaining about moderation. It is pretty obvious this site does not move stuff out of the chainsaw section that really is a better fit elsewhere. Look at all the sub sections in the hot saw area.

Nothing against you.
There are many good builders, known and unknown. Though in all fairness, the ones that aren't around this site any longer weren't run off by another builder.

Not looking to argue about this. You should check your facts before running your mouth btw

Looks like it's time to throw EchoHoeNative back in the ignore file.

Much ink could be spilled about what happened in the past. There are at least two sides to every story plus the truth which lies somewhere in the middle. But F wasting time on that spilled milk, I'd rather watch saw videos.

You speak with a forked tongue.

Back