Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My saw had the original model tag on it and l was able to remove the tag then reglue back on saw.

l do not know of any source for replacement tags.
lt would be hard to duplicate without the seial number.

Mine has the original tag as well just not sure who to contact for a duplicate.I was surprised I took the reed out the other day and it was a two stage fiberglass,so it must have came with it. the saw has never been taken apart before.The saw has been in the family since brand new.

My saw had the original model tag on it and l was able to remove the tag then reglue back on saw.

l do not know of any source for replacement tags.
lt would be hard to duplicate without the seial number.
Does your id tag have the s for safety [chainbrake],mine has a g for hand guard witch i dont have.Probably impossible to find but will keep my eyes out for one.

So many different variants with the old poineers i guess.Sure wish there was a way to decode the numbers.I have heard of casting dates but not sure where to look for them,I think mine is pretty early as it has a white coil.Pretty sure my grandpa bought it before 1980,would be nice to know he is dead now so I cant ask him.

Got a free 1110 yesterday thats pretty clean with original bar.But of course the primer is shot,runs if bottle fed though.Going to get a carb with choke for it,will post pics asap.

Back