What's Hittin' the Grill or Smoker?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

Nice groceries guys...don't wanna be a sore throat in the deal...I'm phucking pissed at a mod right now...backdooring my ass every chance he got, in some other threads... If you fellas never hear from me again...I wish you all well...keep cooking your groceries and eat up. Enjoy.

I ain't taking no backdoor BS deal from no God damn Mod...and that was the deal for me today...over in Pol/Rel...all because of one sorry ass fired, ex-mod here. The same 'deal' he was supposed to be complicit with, via TonyK'...never happened. Ain't no Marine I ever seen take a dickin' laying down...and I ain't tired...and my ass ain't layin' down...for no man.

If I don't see you fellas again...keep cooking the groceries, enjoy your meals, feed your family. That's what it's all about. Take care fellas.

Nice groceries guys...don't wanna be a sore throat in the deal...I'm phucking pissed at a mod right now...backdooring my ass every chance he got, in some other threads... If you fellas never hear from me again...I wish you all well...keep cooking your groceries and eat up. Enjoy.

I ain't taking no backdoor BS deal from no God damn Mod...and that was the deal for me today...over in Pol/Rel...all because of one sorry ass fired, ex-mod here. The same 'deal' he was supposed to be complicit with, via TonyK'...never happened. Ain't no Marine I ever seen take a dickin' laying down...and I ain't tired...and my ass ain't layin' down...for no man.

If I don't see you fellas again...keep cooking the groceries, enjoy your meals, feed your family. That's what it's all about. Take care fellas.

Understood. That's why I stopped posting in the P/R forum. Too many Prima Donna lying sacks of $hit. Life is too short to spend it arguing with idiots................ especially one little brain dead moron from Arizona.
Stop by here occasionally, I've always enjoyed you posts.
Best of luck to you and Caitlin.
Later, my southern friend.

I found a trick to get the newspaper type charcoal starters going faster.

load the newspaper in the bottom and jamb or hold a narrow piece of split wood or a 1 1/2" dowel or fat stick into the center of the starter and pour the charcoal around it.
Then carefully pull the wood out and leave a hole up through the coals and light it up.
the hole lets the flame shoot up through the center of the coals and gets all the coals top to bottom hot quicker and before the bottom ones are burning down like they will w/o the tunnel of fire.

great idea! thanks for the tip... will try it soon. :) no shortage of stix lol

I ain't taking no backdoor BS deal from no God damn Mod...and that was the deal for me today...over in Pol/Rel...all because of one sorry ass fired, ex-mod here. The same 'deal' he was supposed to be complicit with, via TonyK'...never happened. Ain't no Marine I ever seen take a dickin' laying down...and I ain't tired...and my ass ain't layin' down...for no man .

what thread?

Latest posts

Back