Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to find workshop and ipl manuals for FRONTIER MARK 1(POINTS)CHAINSAW PLSE.
Check your inbox for a small Clymer manual.
The saw crosses over to many models
TML 101/ Frontier MK1 & MK1 VIP/ Jonsereds M36/ JOBU SL2, SL21, 941-update of SL2/ Danarn 1-36 & 2-36SS/ Dolmar "D" JR34/ Partner Mini P/ Husqvarna (White Model)
Couldn't find ipl or service manual for any of them.

I couple days ago, I requested the Service Manual and IPL for a newly acquired saw. It is
STIHL 056 AV electronic, I believe it is s/n E7557138 (that first 7 may be a 2).

Very helpful arborist 'atpchas' was kind enough to oblige, and I am sincerely grateful. But as it turns out his scan of the SM is mostly for the 045, and in fact the first few lines read:

It is also a bit tough to make out what is happening in the scanning photos.

So... I am wondering/hoping someone else may have a different scan or copy of the Service/Repair manual specifically for this 056 AV electronic? Does one even exist?

Thank you.
~Allen

I couple days ago, I requested the Service Manual and IPL for a newly acquired saw. It is
STIHL 056 AV electronic, I believe it is s/n E7557138 (that first 7 may be a 2).

Very helpful arborist 'atpchas' was kind enough to oblige, and I am sincerely grateful. But as it turns out his scan of the SM is mostly for the 045, and in fact the first few lines read:

It is also a bit tough to make out what is happening in the scanning photos.

So... I am wondering/hoping someone else may have a different scan or copy of the Service/Repair manual specifically for this 056 AV electronic? Does one even exist?

Thank you.
~Allen
Check your inbox, larger copy can be emailed. Do not believe there is a different 056 specific service manual available.

Latest posts

Back