• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 365 Special or 372 Muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Reaction score
Would like to find a stock (Non Modded OEM) muffler,,,, Have a Walkerized, dual ported one that is very nice Out of Naniamo, BC willing to trade,,,, too loud for me

i have a factory outlet modded OEM one. it's new and stock appearing. i may be down for a trade if yours is the 266 deflector one from walkers.

i have a factory outlet modded OEM one. it's new and stock appearing. i may be down for a trade if yours is the 266 deflector one from walkers.
one is Old style dual round pipes and the other is the squared off ones dont know how to upload photos but can email you pix or text if you PM me info both loud as He double hockey sticks

Got them from Simonizer years ago

The deflector styled one has screens, the pipes one doesent

could you send me a pic of the screened one. when it comes to mine just imagine a new one cause it's just that. can't even tell the factory opening has been opened up other then a bead of weld on the back of the deflector. i'll send ya a pic once i see how yours is screened.

I'd be interested in the modded muffler if it will fit on a 371xp.

Back