Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a few minutes this afternoon and checked the rod bearings on the motor for the miserable device......sweet.....nice smooth journals....bearings show a little wear but plenty of surface left.....got a light, even coat of white lithium grease and all torqued down. Next time I get time will do the same to the mains......then I can start the putting back together part....

Got a few minutes this afternoon and checked the rod bearings on the motor for the miserable device......sweet.....nice smooth journals....bearings show a little wear but plenty of surface left.....got a light, even coat of white lithium grease and all torqued down. Next time I get time will do the same to the mains......then I can start the putting back together part....
I fully expect you to snatch the restrictor plate off the old red dragon so you can tach 'er up and dump'eh.

I fully expect you to snatch the restrictor plate off the old red dragon so you can tach 'er up and dump'eh.

LOL!! There won't be any planned restrictions.....I'll be using the alum intake and iron exhaust manifolds (Minus the ERG piping) from the 85 Jeep but the 2bbl off the 77 Hornet......85 2bbl has about 20 wires going to it.......the 77 only two...one for the choke and the other for the dashpot....keep it simple....

Latest posts

Back