• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind 441c

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time's Standing Stihl

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I ordered this saw in a wrap model so I could get the HO oiler, better av and west coast clutch cover. Before the saw was even started I changed to a normal handle bar and sold the wrap to Dexter.

I put about 5 tanks through it and sent it to Randy for port work. Who knows how many tanks after? I put a tach on it after I got it back, pretty sure it shows the hours on the pic. Always ran 32:1

$850 PHO, plus the ride. Very clean/strong saw. You won't be disappointed

And yes, I know it doesn't have a MM sticker. I hate stickers...

c7316052b6b8fce34418f4a330c58a4a.jpg

384dba6ee039ec63b1fe0dc95de16151.jpg

030f1e7ef0d46ce7deb421ec594aba41.jpg

Not too bad. Still tryin to get used to sleepin at nite, after 30 years of swing shift. Tired of rain. Other than that I think I could learn to like this. Still busy as heck though. Hope life treatin ya ok. Looking forward to milling some logs when humidity drops. :rolleyes:

Thats a clean saw right there. I ran mine yesterday bucking up some logs and cant wait to get behind it again. Just a great saw to own. If your thinking about buying this saw, I'd pull the trigger and get it. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Thanks for everyone's interest in the saw!

It went down the road to a very nice gentlemen that I got to shoot the **** with for a bit! Thanks Justin, it was a pleasure! @fin460

Back