Whats to like about a 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus103363

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yep, a Husqvarna 3120xp in craigslist. I hardly need a saw this size, but i cant find a 70cc this cheap! I called and its a pawn shop. The guy said its for real, and it does run, come on and check it out. What you all think?
4dd4b2dabc20cbb73d181481e4396011.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.... I'd definitely pull the muffler and look at the piston. Wiggle the crank to see if there is any play in the lower rod bearing. If they have a beef with that, tell them to take pictures for selling attributes. :nofunny::baba::picture:

Yep, a Husqvarna 3120xp in craigslist. I hardly need a saw this size, but i cant find a 70cc this cheap! I called and its a pawn shop. The guy said its for real, and it does run, come on and check it out. What you all think?

Took me about 35seconds to find it on Craigslist. If it runs, it's worth it. If you even just look down spark plug hole and see exhaust side of cylinder you'll know if it's toasted.

You did just increase your competition by posting here. Although if you don't already know the pros/cons of a 3120xp, you probably shouldn't own one.

know what a new one sells for??? thatll make you cough..............you should already own this....

Come on...everyone has two cash envelopes in their house. One for emergencies that the wife knows about, and a secret one for screaming deals on guns and chainsaws.

Only problem is my "secret envelope" has seen 4 screaming deals on guns in the last 3 months. This one requires some "special permission". Trust me, I'm working hard to get this one, and some extra to "fix it up"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only problem is my "secret envelope" has seen 4 screaming deals on guns in the last 3 months. This one requires some "special permission". Trust me, I'm working hard to get this one, and some extra to "fix it up"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now I understand. My envelope is also not as full as I'd prefer. I need to sell my 562xp...

:) I had called about that one last week but they wouldn't ship....only cash in hand in person.

Back