Post your 2 series Husky thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy that mutha, love that lynyrd too !!!
Yes they were great. Don't get me talking on them; cause I won't stop!

The NOS 272xp from mesupra just came in today. It ain't NOS anymore, and boy are those saws sweet. So needless to say, I want that one pretty bad. But, I have to limit myself....maybe?
Oh and BTW, great guy to deal with! Wouldn't hesitate to buy another saw from him

Just to beat u to the punch Niko.....I believe parts are easier to get for the 3 series than the 2 series at this point....so there is an advantage towards 372. :)

Well, both models still are made in Brazil, but at least the 272 isn't exactly the same as the Swedish made one.

I agree that parts likely are more available for the 372 though - but then you have to sort out which 372 it is, as there are several versions out there.

272 XP and the compression when I got the saw...

...it did run, not very well, though

A new ring and compression went up some (around 130 or so). I can live with that, it's not a saw I could sell anyhow - probably had a rough life.

Looks like it once left the factory as a heated handle one (xpg), unless the metal tank/rear handle is from another saw?

Can't remember if I posted this or not but here goes.
d8c6d638512ad28c5debaa02d855a5db.jpg
one more
ac05f66505d2b8679b6c7091b7934c2e.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Back