• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Solo 665

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
$625 plus shipping.
First let me share a little about this Solo series. Notice that it looks like a Dolmar 7900? That's because Solo designed the 7900 for Dolmar. Then they built this series to beat every Dolmar that crosses it's path. Dolmar didn't want Solo selling these saws in North America. That's because these are bad mfers. This saw compares to the Dolmar 6400.......except that it has a 1mm longer stroke, and a closed port jug. It will hang with a 372 or a MS440 too. :)

These saws can be upgraded to 81cc using a Solo 681 or a Dolmar 7900 (requires machining) top end...

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/solo-whats-a-solo.299068/

I just pulled it out of the box to take pictures. Never seen fuel, or had a bar installed. It has a small ding on the bottom (rear AV mount)... It was like that when I pulled it out of the box.

Comes with a flocked filter installed, and a spare mesh filter. Also comes with outer dawg not installed.

$625 plus shipping. PHO... shipping from Northern California. Thanks!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

ugh... I need to quit looking at these for sale adds if I ever want to build my shop addition...

:baba::baba::baba::baba::baba:

:rolleyes:Will it ever see wood? Or will it continue to be a shelf queen? Only time will tell.

Back