• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale (or trade)- A freshly rebuilt 562Xp. It got new OEM bearings and PTO side seal (integral to the bearing), new gaskets, new handle and front mount, and a new OEM clutch cover/chain brake. I have the outer dawg for the clutch cover but haven't attached it yet. It has a stock base gasket and blows around 163-165psi so far. The cylinder and piston in the 562 looked really good so I left them as is but installed a new Caber F-cast ring. The carb is numbers matching to the ignition and the saw (all date from 2012) and has zero hesitation or performance issues so far (I ran this saw prior to the rebuild on a hazard tree job at 8,000'). I have new felt and mesh air filters for it. I'm asking $525 delivered to most addresses in the lower 48 or some kind of trade?

You need a few more saw Sparky.:envy:

I think Frank has his hands full with his latest projects... :happybanana:

Just a note everyone- I can trade gun parts for this. I need a flat-top AR-15 upper for a pre-ban (1993) Bushmaster XM-15e carbine. I would trade additional saws and parts for the right conversion kit as well.
I'm also looking for a couple handguns- a .22 or .25 for my mom and a .40SW or .45 for myself. I have several bar and chain combos available with this saw or others. thanks.

I think Frank has his hands full with his latest projects... :happybanana:

Just a note everyone- I can trade gun parts for this. I need a flat-top AR-15 upper for a pre-ban (1993) Bushmaster XM-15e carbine. I would trade additional saws and parts for the right conversion kit as well.
I'm also looking for a couple handguns- a .22 or .25 for my mom and a .40SW or .45 for myself. I have several bar and chain combos available with this saw or others. thanks.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/582747339
http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/573753460 pre-ban ended no bids seller may relist

Go to "palmetto state armory" and find one of their uppers for not a lot of money. I'd recommend getting a new bolt, also.

My offer is still open. And I'd deduct your shipping cost on my end.

I know it's been a few days, but I don't get on much anymore.

Back