• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Traded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking about selling mine also and was gauging pricing. This one sold for $325
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/index.php?threads/300049/

Are they really calling for this high a price? Im not flaming your post, just wondering if they really can demand such a premium.
Thats a real nice clean one your selling there, doesnt look like it has seen much wood at all.

Hey Chris, on this saw you have the door on the foot plate, is that a heated handle version? I have the door just on the top as like the other one your selling.

You must have the NICE models lol mine is clean but when i looked at it to compare to your handle, I said " man his are really nice, compared to mine" lol

Someone buy these beauts already!!!

Of course, those are beautiful saws, i was shocked to see that they can go that high.

Maybe you traded it for some hookers. Or maybe you just wasted it.

So is this like all these other saws skippy is selling???

He bought nice saws, but he dickered on the price and annoyed the **** out of the seller to drop the price until the seller finally said piss on ir and sold it to him.

Meanwhile, skippy receives the saw and bitches about some small scratches on said saw (heaven forbid that a saw actually gets used)

Then now he is (attempting) to sell his saws for dang near double what he paid for them.......

(I.E. 262, 262, 346, 288, 064....)

Latest posts

Back