Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be any specific build off competition or a run what ya bring event???

Is there going to be any specific build off competition or a run what ya bring event???

We are planning on "heads up" racing. Three cube, Four cube, etc. No restrictions. Any chain, any fuel.

Mike Lee will be doing a chain race with chains from members all over the country in 10 x 10 pine.

Did I mention that we were cooking a pig too?

72 dl 3/8"050" and 83 dl of 404". Whatever you can do to them or just work chain. It will be noted when they're ran. Powerhead for the 72 will a Solo/7900. 404 will be a ported 394/5. The 404 is planned to be run in 4 10x10 together.

72 dl 3/8"050" and 83 dl of 404". Whatever you can do to them or just work chain. It will be noted when they're ran. Powerhead for the 72 will a Solo/7900. 404 will be a ported 394/5. The 404 is planned to be run in 4 10x10 together.
Guess I better get building that 394 I have been putting off lol.

Mighty temptin', wazzup Randy?

Same old stuff brother. Just grinding on these dang chainsaws day after day.

You should get your ass here for this shindig. I talked to RiverRat a few days ago. He's planning to get here in time to help me cook the pig. Surely if Ricky can come from Texas......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back