the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jimbo

Thanks for the chain.

That coffee is great, but my blender only gives me a coarse grind so have to mortar and pestle afterwards to get it a bit better for espresso....anyone know a good grinder to give me a fine grind, a hand one would do me fine, don't need fancy electric.

Cheers

I have a Japanese one, search - Hario Skerton Hand Coffee Grinder. Its adjustable and will give you any grind youre after. Also has ceramic grinder/burr not plastic.

20161016_085416.jpg 20161016_085421.jpg 20161016_085442.jpg Found one. This is a ripper and an antique from Germany. Beautifully made and is set to grind fine but needs about 100 turns to give me about 2 to 3 shots for my espresso long black. Not practical but looks great.

Edit: It's a Mutzig Framont, which is French

Attachments

• 20161016_085437.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 7
Ahh Coffee,

is it ok to mention I roast my own ?
use a Behmor roaster and source greens from Coffeesnobs.

Only have a rancillio silvia and rocky grinder, but enjoy good coffee all the same.

For those who enjoy good coffee, I rekon its worth roasting your own.

Coffee is almost as bad as having CAD :)

Trains

Time to buy more grease ,
what are you fellas using for your tractors and machinery and what are you paying for it ,been using castrol cartridges but at 14 dollars it adds up quick

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Castrol but have a great dealer that's pretty cheap for nz. Can't recall last dozen price but can look it up if get time

Bought a pale last year ,was cheaper than the equivalent in cartridges ,of course it's a bit messy ,looking to see what you guys might be using and paying

I use a hand grinder and grip the hex drive with a cordless and grind on high speed [emoji1360]

I just ground tomorrow mornings brew just then with my 100yr old grinder and was looking for the best way to connect the cordless to it. Over 200 odd turns for one brew....there must be a better solution.

Grease. I use the Castrol grease also. 2.5kg tub for when not doing the nipples and the cartridges I get from my earthworks guy at 6 to 7 bucks each. Hey buys them by the carton and charges me what he pays.

lube, well I been using wife's old cooking oils for chains and yard wot nots last week the mower chain got a nice drop of extra virgin macadamia nut low Gi and i got 4 litre of sunflower to rubb down my tools wood with....

at work i had to grease that yard loader,, ffs it took ages nipples all over it pumpin in some type of grease dunno wot it was comes in tube i dont often look..

for my bangers i'd like to get some of this

12918392_982049238551439_298340334_n.jpg

Massey Ferguson MF 1 Post Hole digger
hi guys , GOT this digger on the tractor and after the cutters for 12'' auger , any one help me out on some, cant find any , any where
serial no on the attachment is s//n 71473 and its a late 1970s
has a clockwise rotation

hi guys , GOT this digger on the tractor and after the cutters for 12'' auger , any one help me out on some, cant find any , any where
has a clockwise rotation
Got a picture

has a clockwise rotation

i saw sumthin like that today at metal recycle yard. i will pass by grab picture see if it has cutters & serials

Ahh Coffee,

is it ok to mention I roast my own ?
use a Behmor roaster and source greens from Coffeesnobs.

Only have a rancillio silvia and rocky grinder, but enjoy good coffee all the same.

For those who enjoy good coffee, I rekon its worth roasting your own.

Coffee is almost as bad as having CAD :)

Trains
They are my beans he's grinding there.
Vice will back me in on quality.
Yes Home roasted.
Coffeesnobs "jwill' for my roaster

Sent from West Coast AUS

Latest posts

Back