Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the general view on the homelite 330? There is a guy selling one about an hour from me for $69. Photo attached below.

20" bar. He says he's gone through it and it runs great.
I believe these were kind of a box store model and won't hold up as long as the oldies but still were decent saws. In that condition I would say it is tough to go wrong.

I need Help with xl12 i.d.
It has the big reed block, and big muffler
Like a super xl. But looks to be newer
Marked as a xl12
Here's pics of the numbers
20161014_143937.jpg

20161014_143913.jpg

I need Help with xl12 i.d.
It has the big reed block, and big muffler
Like a super xl. But looks to be newer
Marked as a xl12
Here's pics of the numbers
View attachment 531508

View attachment 531509
It's a XL12. Your saw was made on the 249 day of 1980. Has manual oiling only, 54.1cc. In the early 60,s the XL12 was the game changer in the saw world as it was the first lightweight saw ( 12 pounds). XL12's were discontinued in 1989.

Sorry to bother you guys with value questions but just thinking about changing up my collection a bit.

What would a clean Super EZ (white and red) or a really clean Super Mini fetch? I heard the Super Mini was rare and and haven't found many for sale at all (although that doesn't necessarily make them worth more).
Bump

Any thoughts on what these saws are worth?

Well it's about 300 bucks less so I guess it's up to you!

Haha yes it is much cheaper, but if its going to give me as much fit as my 410 is at the moment....Damn thing flooded on me again the other day. Several times. The new diaphragm is in the mail....hope to get it this week. Finally got one saw back up and running, Amazon finally sent the correct bar. What a run around. That homelite 25AV's bar was at .070 or wider in some spots, and I wondered why she wouldnt cut straight! haha. Cuts beautifully now, just working the kinks out of the H/L screws now. Still 3 saws out of work though.

Any if you homie guys got a handle/cover unit for a xl2 layin around. Got a good power unit but saw looks like it lost a fight wuth a tree. Handle broke off. Got good starter but need oil cap and choke shroud as well as the handle unit to make a good runner

Any if you homie guys got a handle/cover unit for a xl2 layin around. Got a good power unit but saw looks like it lost a fight wuth a tree. Handle broke off. Got good starter but need oil cap and choke shroud as well as the handle unit to make a good runner

You can also look on ebay if none of these guys have the parts laying around.

Sorry to bother you guys with value questions but just thinking about changing up my collection a bit.

What would a clean Super EZ (white and red) or a really clean Super Mini fetch? I heard the Super Mini was rare and and haven't found many for sale at all (although that doesn't necessarily make them worth more).
Value is just a guess. Somewhere between 20 to 200.

Back