• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Jred 2172w reduced

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlsmoking

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Gonna try to sell my nos saw only been started at dealer before shipping @fordf150. Pho $650 +shipping . I also have 20"and 28" bars both new. 20"is on saw total super $60 $28 is Oregon $75 both with three chains. Will come with original box, tools, etc.
Note spot of shelf rash
Thanks for looking any questions just ask image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Price drop $700 + shipping for everything 20" total w/ 3 chains 1 is new 2 are once used safety chains and 28" Oregon bar w/3 chains 1 Carlton and 2 husqvarna all new. I'll pay separate shipping for the 28" bar.

Price drop $700 + shipping for everything 20" total w/ 3 chains 1 is new 2 are once used safety chains and 28" Oregon bar w/3 chains 1 Carlton and 2 husqvarna all new. I'll pay separate shipping for the 28" bar.
Would you be interested in any trades ?

ok so I assume their respective chains match pitch? If so i'll offer 700 you pay the ride on saw the 2 bars and 6 chains. If interested pm me because I dont have paypal or any other way to pay other than cash or postal money order.

Back