• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Bars and bars and bars still some left!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the slot size on the ones with the square adjuster holes? If those are d176/196/uxl mount? lengths/pitch/gauge please.
Are you talking about the super bars in pic number 4? D176 Is the same mount as what fits the mcculloch 10 series correct, these bar mounts are over all larger than that, I will get measurements if you want

I think the hard nose super bars are homelite mount d196 mount, I'll have to measure to be sure

Are you talking about the super bars in pic number 4? D176 Is the same mount as what fits the mcculloch 10 series correct, these bar mounts are over all larger than that, I will get measurements if you want

Yes looking for the 176 mac/echo mount.

If they are larger. likely to be homelite 196. or f014 mount.

I might be interested in the third total down I believe it's a homelite sprocket nose? Maybe 16 inch??
Yes it is 18.5 overall and 15 inches tip to front of bar groove it's 3/8 .050 according to my feeler gages it should fit like super xl bar mount, it's 3/8 wide and just over 3 inches long

should have read the other posts sorry do you have 20", 28',32" bars if so send would you please send me numbers. I only have stihl chainsaws sorry for the confusion. I can research numbers if you are busy not trying wastes your time.
If you know what the bar mount dimensions are for the 3003 mount I think I might have a couple really short large stihl bars, race bars haha

May have them all sold, I will keep yall posted and I might decide to sell some more at a later date.

Latest posts

Back