West coast porter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eskimo Powersaws
"Specializing in saw porting and Inuit managed packaging services."

th

I wonder if the OP ever got his suspenders figured out, or if he now knows the difference between a Sachs Dolmar and a Husqvarna, or where the model tag is located on an older Echo, or that it's bad to take a firewood cull's saw, then brag about it on the internet?

So many questions, and so few answers.
I find it strange that you make these kind of post harassing members here, but on OPE(AS lite) you say these kind of post are ******. guess you being a moderator there makes it different. Take the mask off, your Hypocrisy is showing.

I find it strange that you make these kind of post harassing members here, but on ***(AS lite) you say these kind of post are ******. guess you being a moderator there makes it different. Take the mask off, your Hypocrisy is showing.

Wow! Looks like the butthurt has a firm hold on you....as far as hypocrisy goes, you have cornered the market. Now go back under your rock, Father Time.

Right on. Is it sufficient for your needs?

Of course. It's kept me awake on a few nights, wondering if the OP ever found someone with a portable hoof rasp.
Well that, and waiting for the next verbal attack from the 5,000 year old man(aka stihl sawing) dot dot dot
Hurray Jon! That bar makes the trees piss their roots! Thanks again. Big Respect.
Timber Tool

Latest posts

Back