Stihl 63ps chain NLA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Baileys still shows that chain being available on their website per link for custom made loops, Stihl doesn't show the regular 63ps on their website anymore but they do show 63ps3.
Does anybody know where I can buy a small roll of it?

Baileys still shows that chain being available on their website per link for custom made loops, Stihl doesn't show the regular 63ps on their website anymore but they do show 63ps3.

The last I knew, that was an incorrect rumor, & my dealer had rolls of PS in stock. If you like, I will inquire tomorrow to verify & to get you a roll. I will also ask about cost.

The last I knew, that was an incorrect rumor, & my dealer had rolls of PS in stock. If you like, I will inquire tomorrow to verify & to get you a roll. I will also ask about cost.
That would be great, I can guarantee that my dealer won't have any, I might be able to order it but I won't be able to find out until monday.
ADLM

If you look on Ebay .co.uk & bring up Stihl race chain the guy that does the long bar saws with Lp chains ( Pilzl? Kevlar gaffs) lists loops & lists 25 ft lengths

Back