MY FIRST SAW! WHAT WAS YOURS?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys really cool posts and pictures, I have been visiting 20160823_193410.jpg this site for a good while now, and have been helped with saw maintenance, trouble shooting and general advice. Great website and really enjoy it! Just joined today and leaning how to navigate the site, stumbled across this thread and figured I'd post a few of my saws. Without any further ado.

Oh I forgot to answer the question of my first saw, it was an echo cs-310. I sold it a while back but it was a good little saw. I really like stihl and echo saws, gotta love the German and Japan built motors, nothing like them IMHO.

First saw I fixed and used was a Mac 3200, terrible saw to work on, and not bad to use if you have nothing else to compare it too. My first saw I owned was a "broken" Stihl 017. As much as I hate on the saw for being wimpy and all, it serves it's purpose and I have put it through it's paces (12" oak on dull chain).

First was the 028 Super. Then the Makita followed me home. Now I need something bigger[emoji16]
25e7f3f2ca7103642f81d035e84d1b08.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back