• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 262XP k&s HDA87

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So looking at past sales of these without the k&S/87 and taking into account it's the holidays. Would $500 shipped to lower 48 be out of line??
Jon1212 has one priced 300 shipped to kind of show you how 262 are not as hot as last year. you have a nice saw !

So looking at past sales of these without the k&S/87 and taking into account it's the holidays. Would $500 shipped to lower 48 be out of line??
I have sold a bunch of 262's with mm and squish set. 500 is more of a ported saw price imo. I think you are more in the 350ish range. Maybe sombody will ponie up more. Glws

I have sold a bunch of 262's with mm and squish set. 500 is more of a ported saw price imo. I think you are more in the 350ish range. Maybe sombody will ponie up more. Glws
I can do a squish and a MM in no time at all if I had to, but I just thought to not touch this saw and leave it original and to let the new owner make those decisions.

I can do a squish and a MM in no time at all if I had to, but I just thought to not touch this saw and leave it original and to let the new owner make those decisions.

In the PNW, this site and Ebay, the inflated 361/262 prices have dropped from their lofty peaks. I would leave it stock and give it more time. It is sad, since MS290 boat anchor saws still fetch $300... go figure.

In the states to the purists, the PNW includes Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. In my book, it includes west Montana and northwest Wyoming, extreme Northern California, as well as the southern half of BC (British Colombia). I would even add the Jefferson Counties in northern California. Basically what was the Oregon Territory at one time or other, and the State of Jefferson.

or TERRITORY.jpg

Back