Outwood boiler question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro1253

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
i have a central boiler cl5648 made 11-05. I have a stainless steel chimney and a bunch of parts for hooking it up. Do to my current situation I cannot hook it up to my house. I got it from a friend that moved out of town. It's in great shape and Im probably going to sell it, can someone put a approximate price I should be asking for it? I'm in nj if it matters. Thanks.

IMG_0052.JPG IMG_0051.JPG
i have a central boiler cl5648 made 11-05. I have a stainless steel chimney and a bunch of parts for hooking it up. Do to my current situation I cannot hook it up to my house. I got it from a friend that moved out of town. It's in great shape and Im probably going to sell it, can someone put a approximate price I should be asking for it? I'm in nj if it matters. Thanks.

IDK, 11 year old boiler, in good shape and run with antifreeze .... 4-5K...?

Check Craig's List or what ever sales platforms are in your area for a similar unit and price

I can't say a price that would be fair, but without proof of the condition it will be hard to sell as most people will be leary of laying down that much cash on an 11 yr old boiler without a warranty or knowing if there are corrosion issues. I know I wouldn't spend much on it. That said i'm sure there are people that might pay up so worth a try to get a good price for it.

I have a friend who had the next size larger than yours but his was 12 years old. His was in great condition but decided to buy a new one last year before the new so called restrictions. He thought he would store the new one in the barn and run his out before the change over but then decided the sell it. He took $2,500.00 for his. (That was with the stacks and two pumps) When he did the change over he ran all new underground lines..

Thanks for the input. If I can get 2,000 for it I will sell it otherwise I will hang on to it with hopes of hooking it up

Back