Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tricky one guys. I have a pre-1999 TS400. I've got an IPL that covers about 4 different tank/fuel vent configurations but not my one. Anyone got any kind of schematic for this area of the saw? Machine number is 136092137.

Coupla pics: http://www.arboristsite.com/communi...ncrete-saw-rebuild.303570/page-3#post-6100069
Thanks in advance!
Check your inbox for a service manual that shows the tank vent. There are 3 technical info bulletins listed for the TS400 that are for the tank vent. But I have no bulletins, so I don't know if they apply.
45.1996 AV system; tank vent
53.1999 TS 400: Tank vent; Flywheel
31.2006 Tank vent, fuel hoses; Carburetor
Maybe someone has them.Heck I would like all the bulletins listed in the Master Tech bulletin list.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an ms 170, ms 180c, ms 210, ms 461, and a husky 455 rancher shop manuals, I have the owners manuals. I keep seeing where pm's were sent but am not seeing any links. I greatly appreciate any help, have a happy New Years and be safe!

Can anyone point me in the direction of an ms 170, ms 180c, ms 210, ms 461, and a husky 455 rancher shop manuals, I have the owners manuals. I keep seeing where pm's were sent but am not seeing any links. I greatly appreciate any help, have a happy New Years and be safe!
Check your inbox

Back