Super Splitter Purchase Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodcutteranon

I stack wood on top of wood
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...

I just ordered my Super Splitter J Model... Super exited...! BTW, SS no longer offers the Subaru engine as it was phased out by the MFG (I think). They made me an offer for a discounted Honda, so...Honda it is.

Anyhow, has anyone experience making the online payment with Intuit? I was going to mail them a certified check but they offered the electronic method. You type in your account # etc. I wanted to see if anyone has + or - experience with this method before I put my digits in.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Joe

I called in to the office and paid by credit card over the phone, so I am no help. But I wanted to ask a couple of questions and feel them out how they would be for customer service in the future. I was fairly confidant that I would be satisfied but wanted a little personal interaction.

I've used intuit and a couple other credit card readers. They are all pretty good.

I think I gave a credit card when I ordered my SS. It was super easy, and I got it a week sooner then they quoted me.

Congrats, your gonna love it!

P.S. take some time once in a while to retighten the bolts. They have a way of loosening up. No big deal, only takes a few minutes once a month.

I had no issues with their Intuit invoicing system. I did have to have them resend it because they did not allow me the option to pay via credit card on the first one. And I do not send out bank information via an internet connection.

Latest posts

Back