lASER SPINE SURGERY?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was no 'comma' after the why,,,,, he was asking you 'why are you considering it?'
Not, 'why, are you considering this?'
Jeff :cool:
Oh got it
why are you considering having this procedure done?[/QUOT
Yes i hae either a bulged or herniated disc that keeps taking me out of the game and its starting to cost me jobs...

I dont have any experience with laser spine surgery but I have severely herniated discs in my back twice, the first time I had to get surgery immediately and the second time.... well PM me if you are interested in hearing about my trials and tribulations from it.

All I know, is anyone I've known to get back surgery was unable to work after the operation, my dads buddy just had his 2nd and he's crippled for life, last time I saw him he had a full torso brace and was using a walker. if i was over 40 and had a choice I'd probably go with pain meds and quit drinking, provided I would still be able to function "under the influence" Call me cynical but I don't wanna live to be old and decrepit, most of my ancestors on my dads side didn't live past 65 anyway. How old are you by the way?

I dont have any experience with laser spine surgery but I have severely herniated discs in my back twice, the first time I had to get surgery immediately and the second time.... well PM me if you are interested in hearing about my trials and tribulations from it.
Not sure how to pm you but that would be great to know what to steer clear of.

All I know, is anyone I've known to get back surgery was unable to work after the operation, my dads buddy just had his 2nd and he's crippled for life, last time I saw him he had a full torso brace and was using a walker. if i was over 40 and had a choice I'd probably go with pain meds and quit drinking, provided I would still be able to function "under the influence" Call me cynical but I don't wanna live to be old and decrepit, most of my ancestors on my dads side didn't live past 65 anyway. How old are you by the way?
I am 47.

Latest posts

Back