• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs-Dolmar 133, Solo 631, Sachs-Dolmar 100, Pioneer 970

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody,

I want to apologize. I made a deal with guido for a trade and just a few days after that I was mobilized out to a job site for over a week, then once I was back a couple days later I was sent out to another job for a week. Once I got back I was so busy trying to get caught up, and driving all over indiana for my kids swimming meets, I forgot all about shipping out these saws. I'm not going to "screw" someone, or take advantage. I have been buying, selling and trading on the inrernet for over a decade and haven't shown my a$$ this bad before. I don't want to make a bad name for my self on here either.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Everybody,

I want to apologize. I made a deal with guido for a trade and just a few days after that I was mobilized out to a job site for over a week, then once I was back a couple days later I was sent out to another job for a week. Once I got back I was so busy trying to get caught up, and driving all over indiana for my kids swimming meets, I forgot all about shipping out these saws. I'm not going to "screw" someone, or take advantage. I have been buying, selling and trading on the inrernet for over a decade and haven't shown my a$$ this bad before. I don't want to make a bad name for my self on here either.

Did Guido take all of them? If not what's left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He get the Solo, and the 133. And a box full of other saws to part out if he wants.

I got really busy there for about a month and a half. I still have the small dolmar and the pioneer. I need to go back through my messages to see if anyone has called dibs on the others, and if they have, do they still want them.

Back