• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro 225 top handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats screwed up lets hope you get the saw in the pic... Good for you not giving up....

Ok be ready buddy cause i looked at that ups number and have bought alot of these saws and they weigh more then 7lbs when shipped with a bar and chain for sure.....You should be prepared for the worst.......i cant remember the weight but i think with packing and bar and chain 10or more pounds....

i bet its about nine pounds empty without a box with that size bar and chain...

I only see 7lbs on the ups number if its 7lbs something is not right....

I would love to have a mint looking and perfect poulan 225.....the saw in that pic was dam nice....i have some yellow ones but none are near as mint as the one in the pics....
I have a few nice green ones and grey and black but my PPyellow ones are kinda beat up a lil ....

heck they have one on ebay right now no where near as nice as the pics at the beginning of this thread.. its 50 starting bid with 30 for shipping.... i bet it will sell around 75 plus shipping...or more....

I see many are questioning the weight. I assume you do realize the sender can print any weight they want on the label as Jeff said the sender printed the label. I know where you are headed with a box that is empty. In this case remember a cheapskate will underestimate the weight. Print the label. Drop it off at a location and leave. Yes DIM weight aplies but once again that is self reported When UPS discovers the lie they will bill the sender

I see many are questioning the weight. I assume you do realize the sender can print any weight they want on the label as Jeff said the sender printed the label. I know where you are headed with a box that is empty. In this case remember a cheapskate will underestimate the weight. Print the label. Drop it off at a location and leave. Yes DIM weight aplies but once again that is self reported When UPS discovers the lie they will bill the sender

Nope i did not know this don't sell that much as i buy.... Guess some of ya all know all the ins and outs pretty good.....guess only time will tell....At least they wont bill the buyer....How does the sender get billed do you have to have an account connected to a bank account? Just trying to Educate myself....

Back