Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of 041 those that are awake around midnight will get to see the reveal of my 2nd 041...the av model. It's already running. The one I'm really excited about is the non av from Cody...got another part in for it today as well)flywheel key). Also got a John Deere stencil for my 70v and 40b bar. :)

Haha well it's shared with 10 people and it's a small building like a mobile unit. My real office is my car. I work and live out of it
My office is a garage bay!
Yeah-He is in Ga. on ebay-Thought about getting a quote to redo one I have--Stellite edge about gone + its bent
the one I knew of was in Oregon I thought

My office is a garage bay!
the one I knew of was in Oregon I thought

And my "office" is in your kind of office a lot...dodges suck. Buttt I do have the fastest car of the fleet. Pushed her to 146 but had to come off because of curves and such. Not a fun thing to do on crappy roads

And my "office" is in your kind of office a lot...dodges suck. Buttt I do have the fastest car of the fleet. Pushed her to 146 but had to come off because of curves and such. Not a fun thing to do on crappy roads
Yeah its amazing how quickly you run out of road at anything over 140

One day I want to get in a track with a car that'll hit the 200 mark just for the heck of it.
That would be fun, I'm really not sure where my car would stop at, I've never found a road long and straight enough to find out haha, I think 160 something is all I've done, it was still pulling pretty hard..... but like I said, you run outta road.

I wanna saw that goes real fast.... like a bike saw.... hehehe

Co-worker showed me a small plug in light that looks like a speaker--LED I think-- cost about $20. I will investigate and give details--Looked good to mount at work area--I need more light!!
I have them, lowes sells them and cheaper than $20 I think I paid $9 each, they are made to go in can lights to replace bulbs.

Back