Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be fun, I'm really not sure where my car would stop at, I've never found a road long and straight enough to find out haha, I think 160 something is all I've done, it was still pulling pretty hard..... but like I said, you run outta road.

I wanna saw that goes real fast.... like a bike saw.... hehehe

Fastest I ever went was 172 and that was in my young and dumb days. Now the only time I drive fast is at work when I have to lol. It drives my wife nuts because I'm usually 5 under the posted speed limit. There's too many potholes, cracks, and debris in public roads for it to truly be safe to operate at high speeds.

I have them, lowes sells them and cheaper than $20 I think I paid $9 each, they are made to go in can lights to replace bulbs.

In my shed I have 1 single incandescent light hanging in the middle. I need to find something for ever the bench. My wife's grandfather built the shed when she was real little so the wiring is outdated and it needs some work. Unfinished walls and all

In my shed I have 1 single incandescent light hanging in the middle. I need to find something for ever the bench. My wife's grandfather built the shed when she was real little so the wiring is outdated and it needs some work. Unfinished walls and all
Welcome to the cool kids club!
Zoom in on the top left corner of that first pic that is that light that looks similar to a speaker.image.jpegimage.jpeg

Just got this for free change fuel line and it was running like new. Any idea of approx year it has been sold?
Tnx
b0ceb887ccc773047f779da13e6ab9aa.jpg
9ac874ec3cb58e8eada68d9192f1c9af.jpg
edf37e4e6ac6a6051b709409002313df.jpg

@cvx1170, im betting your somewhere around 1985ish. Thats a good saw though, good condition. 2.0 cubes, when running good they're a real fighter for there size.

Back