the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bloody hell its dead in here , ill start talking to myself before long
Peter

um peter92, Today at 4:51 AM at 10 to 5am jeepers go back to bed dear cobber wait till sun up :) im just home from gun range some load testing with berger 168g bit of waste of time the new pills they did not go as hoped oh well the original nossler recipe will have do

Have noticed a large decline in active ozzy members on this thread ,my self included ,for me it's been , Internet coverage or lack of it,
ffuucckk telstra,
gotten worse not better and then there's the lack of notifications ,really hasn't changed but the biggest would be life in general

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Don't turn this is into a stoopidity pissing contest because I'll beat you all with my experience at the WTF end of the spectrum.

Don't make me look for my bucking pine logs while standing in/on a kayak photos

Yes the ladder is on the tray of my landy.

i luv ladders people say omg dangerous but i cut my teeth soxin tricky back yarders off a 40 foot alloy we could do stuff beyond safe climbing gear of the time and far easier,,, just last week i was up a 20 footer in kindergarten yard with a HT 75 stretched out to get a broken limb that no climber or ewp to get too

Was bobbing about the bay today and by crikey the steve irwin came into port after 80days chasin jap sushi hunters,, followed by a car carrier from Korea. we had headed over Geelong way to see if could catch any planes from the airshow but run outta interest as the 20 knot winds to good to waste

WP_20170305_013.jpg

Obviously that's not your place because no one in their right mind would try that at home

Why not??.....is that something you do for paying customers

Ladder was lashed at base to tray and at top to branch. Helper holding ladder.

Not ideal but you work with what you got. I'm no stranger to ladders.

i luv ladders people say omg dangerous but i cut my teeth soxin tricky back yarders off a 40 foot alloy we could do stuff beyond safe climbing gear of the time and far easier,,, just last week i was up a 20 footer in kindergarten yard with a HT 75 stretched out to get a broken limb that no climber or ewp to get too

Was bobbing about the bay today and by crikey the steve irwin came into port after 80days chasin jap sushi hunters,, followed by a car carrier from Korea. we had headed over Geelong way to see if could catch any planes from the airshow but run outta interest as the 20 knot winds to good to waste

View attachment 562456
I need a few days/weeks sailing to clear the mind, been too long since I been on the water without hearing a motor

Dunno life too busy but I know it's stinking hot and sticky like the tropics down In perth lately. Might as well pulled my work pants out of a bucket of water on Thursday. That bloody humid and hot

Public Holliday tomorrow so I'm sampling a few delights tonight

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back