the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0beaaee26d0cf87fe49457ef6d4b6235.jpg
97e5aecb178a50d1fa2af4135567c404.jpg

Thorny Devil blonde ale nice yellow colour very drinkable.
Mash pale ale solid default drop
Edit that is the mash pale there great swan valley class topping brew
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Need to get my CSM BUILT
What's notable improvements or must haves from you guys, with hours on the clock
I'm going for possibly a fixed rail sizes small narrow chain <20" + 24" 84dl + 36 and or a huge to suit a bar yet to buy.
Might be a bit like the BobL BIL II
Have 46rm and 63ps3 rolls but can get others.

Powerheads
660, 066 flat top, 084 x 2, 036, a echo 550 or something as well And always CAD hunting.
Thinking eventually a China 660 mill saw.

Have noticed imported alaskan mk3 on ebay for about $180-$250
Maybe mod to take a drilled bar and go from there to start with it for the smaller mill.
Panther pro or

Will do a mill forum post also.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Not that it's a bad thing, but I just did the math and I noticed that I drink my own body weight in home brew every month. That's only 180 beers/month or a paltry 6 pak/day. Actual beveraging costs/month = 42.50 Canadian or about 30 centavos per beverage.
I spread the trubb on my toast.
Still falling, blocking, limbing, loading, unloading, loading again and unloading at least 100 crds a year.
So no biggy here, except that I need to keep priming that pipeline.
Cheers.
Now, after having said all that, I found a close to unused 041Av yesterday.
When you live in the North, it's every man for himself. Lol
John

id love to see that one
Sorry, looked but can't find it. Posted it on AS a long time ago but that was lost during The Great Purge the site suffered ages ago. Had knocked over a pin tree alongside a dam and it rolled and slide into it. So, doing what every self-respecting hack does, I paddled out and cut the ******* off so I could swing it around on the lip of the dam.

Not that it's a bad thing, but I just did the math and I noticed that I drink my own body weight in home brew every month. That's only 180 beers/month or a paltry 6 pak/day. Actual beveraging costs/month = 42.50 Canadian or about 30 centavos per beverage.
I spread the trubb on my toast.
Still falling, blocking, limbing, loading, unloading, loading again and unloading at least 100 crds a year.
So no biggy here, except I need to keep priming that pipeline.
Cheers.
Now, having said all that, I found a close to unused 041Av yesterday.
When you live in the North, it's every man for himself. Lol
John
Do you know Thomas from somewhere up your way? A saw collector. Good bugger. Sent him a few saws.

Sing out if you find anything in NZ that i can send over. Have asked around but so far zip

Back