What are you heating with hardy h2?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poston5

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What are you currently heating with your h2s? I have one at my current house and I plan to move it to the new house I'm building and I want to see burn times and specific setups.

I live in central Ohio, building a 2300 sf ranch with full basement and 2x6 walls with 9 foot ceilings. R40 in the ceilings.

Any info on your details would be great

I am heating and cooling the back fence row with my hardy h 2 P O S waiting for the price of scrap to go up, not sure what it will bring , more cracks than metal ! JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love my H2. Best $5000 I have ever spent. Now into its 12 winter and have had a toasty house and the hottest shower in NE Ohio. My only maintenance have been a few drops of 3 in 1 Oil into the blower motor oil holes. Approx 3000 sq ft house in the middle of a corn field.

I love my hardy. I have had it for 10 years and other than a couple of blower motors it has been great. I heat 2000sq. ft. ranch and have a 1200 ft. insulted pole building that I heat as needed and all of my water. The only thing I can say is cut lots of wood as mine aint shy when it comes to eating wood. I problably go through 12 to 15 cords a year. This year has been a lot less then normal.

Back