Snowing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never Turkey hunted in my life. I do see them regular in the field below my house. Field is private with a ahole owner, but the woods are government game lands. Game wardens have been staking it out lately trying to catch some spot lighting poachers. Theres Turkeys on my wifes farm as well, so if you cant find a place to hunt, I can get you on a spot. you'll have to make your own luck though. :lol:

My brother got a few on his land this fall. He sent me some jerky, was really good.

I tried to cheat and parked the tractor in the garage, so all I'd have to do is back down the driveway. When I got up we had a good 6 inches. By the time it got light and I got outside it was down to about 3 inches and melting fast. I scooped up one big shovel full and couldn't lift it. It was like trying to lift a five gallon bucket of water on the end of a 3' pole. The tractor pushed the drive going down hill fine, as soon as I got on level ground it just started spinning, need a set of chains, Joe.

No thanks! That's too hot for the middle of summer even. Been in the single digits at night, 20s in the day here.

I just discoverd that my semi bald head got sunburnt yesterday. I spent several hrs on the tractor yesterday turning my mulch piles. Didnt wear a hat. I at least had on a tshirt and long pants or I would be suffering right now.

Trying to talk the wife into a Alaska trip this summer. If she agrees, I stop by sometime in July and help you shovel your drive way.:lol:

Some areas around here still have snow in July some years. A few years ago I had my wood stove going on the 4th of July, was in the 40s.

Usually have snow from October to April. Start mowing lawn mid to late June.

Back