• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Totally like new MS261C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time to start selling off saws I don't use!! First up is the MS261c. The saw has only been ran a couple of times, mostly just cutting cookies. As you can see in the pics the saw is the older version. The saw comes with a 18" bar and .325 RS chain. The muffler has been opened up as you can see in the pics.

I'm asking $425.00 shipped, price is firm. If you have any questions just ask.

firesale 361-4.jpg firesale 261-2.jpg firesale 261-3.jpg firesale 361-1.jpg

Damn find someone to buy my 290 and you have a deal haha. GLWS. Great price also!

Nice deal on a great saw. I love mine and couldn't let it go for that price. You have some very nice/fair/cheap prices on your saws.

I will take that awesome saw and give it a good home. I was just about to go buy me a new 261 but this is a way better deal. Please pm me for payment information.

Thanks,
Matt Olivera

Yes the saw has been sold, and is already on it's way to a new home.

BTW this new member "JTK01" was I believe fishing for peoples info, stay away from the goof!!! I had a funny feeling with him from the beginning, being so new and what not, all he got from me was my Email address and name, not much he can do with that. I did update all my passwords just because.

Latest posts

Back