Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure there will be a great turnout, based on the people asking for my addy. Alot of fast saws I think. Sharpen your chains extra sharp boys!!
Not to scare everyone off lol but here is what I got together still in there work clothes lol. I'm more excited to meet everyone than show off my slow saws lol see you all there !

Attachments

• IMG_20170324_172102918.jpg
    IMG_20170324_172102918.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 49
Hands down, one of the best gtgs I've been to... And I've been to a bunch.
Ashman is world class, and some of the finest people of this forum were there today.
No joke, you'd be hard pressed to find a better group of people. I just wish I would have taken a few pics, just too busy having a good time. Wish we would have taken a group pic too, but I say that every gtg and still forget haha.
Wish I got to see some of you all more often, but I imagine we'll be seeing each other this fall. Until next time...

Since I'm new to this are there more than one of these a year? Wanted to go but been battling a respiratory infection for 3 weeks and didn't want to chance it. Bummed out to the max.

Back