• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Poulan Pro S25

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some shelf space, so thought I would offer up this NOS Poulan Pro S25. This saw is new, never been gassed or started. I have had it for quite a while.

I just yesterday put it on the bench and replaced the old rubber parts that were showing age. New fuel line, throttle boot, air filter and fuel cap checkvalve. I checked the carb diaphragms and the pump diaphragm was good but I went ahead and put a new fabric style diaphragm in it anyway.

I will give someone the chance to start it for the first time, or if you wish I will start it here and make sure it's tuned etc.
These came with the temp limiting mufflers, if the buyer wants to use the saw, I can supply a complete used regular muffler assembly for it. This one has the Walbro carb instead of the Zama that came on some of the later Poulan Pro versions. Thats a plus as far as I'm concerned.

I will take $150 for the PHO + actuall shipping charges. If wanted with the new bar and good Stihl chain, add $20.

I'm not flexable on the prices, if no interest here, I'll keep it and use it.
100_9867 (Custom).JPG 100_9873 (Custom).JPG 101_0001 (Custom).JPG 100_9996 (Custom).JPG 101_0005 (Custom).JPG

I had this saw sitting in the office in my shop, just listed a NOS PP305 on the bay too. No more room in here and I just got like 10 more saws in the last few months.

It's priced fair and I don't need the money. If it don't go, I'll manage some room somewhere for it to hang out. It is a nice looking saw to look at. LOL

had 2 nib saws, red s25 & pioneer 1074. didn't wanna f up a "collector" so passed them along. next might stay. and run...

ya, mark, was me. since found p42. $80., good runner, needed [& got] paint.

View attachment 568314

From the looks of that, you need this Poulan Pro so you have at least one good looking saw. LOL (joking)

Latest posts

Back