• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 026 $250 OBO, new pictures added

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandonstc6

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a stihl 026 that I am looking to sale. It runs good and cuts good. Pictures coming soon. The saw is at my parents house and I'm away finishing my senior year of college. It cranks good and runs good. I cut some wood with it a couple weeks ago and it did great.

I started out with a dirty 026. I pulled all the plastics off and cleaned everything. The compression was 125 psi so I pulled the cylinder and everything looked good. I replaced the piston rings with caber rings. The muffler was missing so I bought an aftermarket one and I drilled two 3/16 holes in the front for more flow. I replaced the gas tank with a used ms260 tank because the old one leaked. I replaced the air filter with a new stens filter. I also replaced the carburetor with an aftermarket one with the compensator for the new filter. I replaced the fuel line with a new OEM line. I bought a new oem stihl bar and chain. I cut some wood with the saw and it cut great. I have other saws that I like better so I am putting this one up for sale.
I would like to get $250 for it.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cfb8b3784d28bf0367dad180e6b6e739.jpg
b3c40d47c405bb40eed288ec3814a9f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking on eBay today and there were a good amount of 026s for 50 or 60 dollars in the same shape getting a lot of bids. I'm interested in one but not really looking lol. I cut in the winter so summer isnt a time i think about buying more saws.

I've got some projects and a couple runners I'm trying to move too maybe then I'll be back in the game a lil better

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back