• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 041 Super Self Queen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7c794bb6f22ebc1a47a34700a454b22c.jpg

Be right over [emoji847][emoji847]

Very nice looking saw, and I bet it runs even better than it looks! @LonestarStihl I think you need this one on your shelf.
Thank you. I've had several of these saws over the years. For some reason certain saw had a vibration. As if the saw was out of balance. You could barely keep the screws in them. I never could find the source of the vibration that was causing the studs to loosen. They seem to run just fine but they would wear your hands out. This one is smooth and is a pleasure to run.

Saw run, oils, ideas as it should. I did refurbish some of it as you can see in the pictures. Has a 26" West Germany bar on it, almost new, has some scratches. I don't run this one very often. Would make a great piece in a collection. I won't refuse any reasonable offer.View attachment 573166View attachment 573167View attachment 573168View attachment 573169View attachment 573170
Interested. I'm in Klamath and could pick up. I collect 70's era saws. That's when I started cutting logs and I like to have the old saws around. Reminds me of guys I used to work with who are no longer with us. Call me at 541-973-9884.

I refurbished the muffler cover and wrap handle. The spikes are aftermarket, but I do have a set of OEM ones that I can put on.

Sounds good. If I come up with funding prior to you selling I'd probably prefer oem but I'll let you know. I'll keep following and see what happens.

Back