You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you are getting ready to go on a 1.5 hour drive with a thrown out back, with a wide who has to drive but doesn't want to go, 2 kids who don't want to go, all to get some saws at an amazing deal. (I hope)
You have a great wife there!

Mine is supportive of the habit but probably wouldn't do that.

She rode with me to the dealer (90 minutes away) when I picked up my 562 but I bought her sushi on the way.

When you're on ebay again and bid 25$ on a Ryobi ry10532 because you know what it really is and really """need""" another one.

When you're on ebay again and bid 25$ on a Ryobi ry10532 because you know what it really is and really """need""" another one.

i may bid on one of those myself--LOL

heres another one--

"when your coming home from the hospital from back-pain surgery --you just have to hit the pawn shop looking for a deal on another saw!! and the old lady says "thats what got you IN the hospital to start with!!--""

When your pile of saws is higher than your pile of firewood.
When you find a deal on 3 mini macs, look at them as throw away saws but buy them anyway.
When you order parts so often that you've lost track of what you ordered or which saw they were for.
When you realize that you've spent enough money on saw cases to cover the cost of a new MS362.

Latest posts

Back