• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for older homelites

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking for older homelites 103 123 anything in that Era I also have several husky 141 142 262xp saws for parts

I have two Super XL Automatics? In very good shape but don't run as far as was told. Haven't had time to look into them.

I have two red super xl autos, a blue one, and an xl. All run - the coils have been replaced on the red ones. The red XL pistons have a dark streak as though rings are beginning to leak. Compression is 135 in both but I would recommend new rings. All have good bars and chains - red XLs have an extra chain. On the blue one, one bar stud was loose. I pinned it in place and added JB weld. Should hold as long as you don't overtighten. I was going to post them as parts saws at $30 each plus the ride.

I'm looking for a husky 142 parts saw. Need the gas tank/rear handle, air filter mount and filter, and preferably a decent bar and chain.

I have two red super xl autos, a blue one, and an xl. All run - the coils have been replaced on the red ones. The red XL pistons have a dark streak as though rings are beginning to leak. Compression is 135 in both but I would recommend new rings. All have good bars and chains - red XLs have an extra chain. On the blue one, one bar stud was loose. I pinned it in place and added JB weld. Should hold as long as you don't overtighten. I was going to post them as parts saws at $30 each plus the ride.
Do you have pics of tbem

Do you have pics of tbem
Here are photos of the SXL saws - white arrows on left in first photo. The red saws have a 16" bar, the blue has 18" or 20" bar. The other saws in the photos are Homelite XL, Husqvarna 141, Ryobi 40cc - these all run; Sears 3.4/16 , Sears (Poulan) 2.0 these last two fire with a prime but seems like not getting fuel. Haven't decided a price on the 141 or Ryobi yet.

Attachments

• DSC_8721 SXL.JPG
    DSC_8721 SXL.JPG
    690.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_8722.JPG
    DSC_8722.JPG
    649.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_8723.JPG
    DSC_8723.JPG
    459.7 KB · Views: 31
Good looking old saws figure out what you need for the xls and the 11 maybe we can get together on a price it might take me a lil bit to come up with the money but if the price is right I'll take em

Back