• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 038 magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a AV or AVM ? I can't tell ? Did you measure bore ?
It's a true magnum 52mm.
Is that a AV or AVM ? I can't tell ? Did you measure bore ?
It's a true magnum 52mm. The magnum wore off when I cleaned up the top cover. I measured bore the best I could without removing the cylinder. This is the 038av magnum Electronic Quickstop.

Shipping to 27710? how's the idle? Do you know which carb? Any mods? Pull a 28" bar in 24" wood?

Thanks

Shipping to 27710? how's the idle? Do you know which carb? Any mods? Pull a 28" bar in 24" wood?

Thanks
I'll let you know, but there's someone locally coming today to look at it. It has the German made BING carb. I had the 28" bar on it today in some 20" fir and it sliced right through throwing chips everywhere just put a razor sharp silvey grind on the chain. I modded the muffler made it dual port and cut out the front baffle.

Back