lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 584828
Picked up this old girl today. Wanted one for a long time and the opportunity finally came along. Bit of a top heavy pig when the tank is full (7.5 gal.) on a parking lot, but actually quite nimble as soon as she's rolling. I'm looking forward to putting some miles on her soon, hopefully going for an Ozark run this weekend weather permitting.

Edit: and yes, this is an actual pic of my machine. I did steal it from the ad I bought it from.

Edit 2: Dano, you're a strange monkey... being retired I'd think you'd have time to take a couple steps out to the garage to share something YOU are genuinely connected to. Stock pics off the Web are a long way from this threads intent I think... no?
That's a beautiful Concours! Always thought they would be a nice balance between a dresser and crotch rocket.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

friends' bikes. 130,000 mi on black one in 5yr. 103k mi in this pic.

IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1130.JPG

2005 Nomad I still own, has 66,000 miles. I really need to take some new pics of these things. I put the lights on the bags. I like a lot of lights so people can see you. idiots around here pay no attention to bikes unless something catches their eye, even then a lot artexting or on the phone and paying no attention anyhow.
motorcycles 006.jpg
motorcycles 007.jpg
motorcycles 008.jpg
motorcycles 009.jpg

The first week I bought that nomad a tractor trailer throwed up a huge long recap and it hit my crashbar and ended up wrapped around my lower leg. It folded my bars back against the frame and bent my shifter. Thought it broke my leg. stopped and got off and looked at the damage and then went on to work. leg got all bruised but wasn't broke. ya'll be safe, gotta go run 220 wire this morning.

That's a beautiful Concours! Always thought they would be a nice balance between a dresser and crotch rocket.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk
Thank you!

I looked at a lot of them before I bought this one, she's a 2000 model with 26,000 miles and seems to have been well cared for. Most practical bike I've owned already. Fun, fast enough, and can grab a couple bags of groceries on the way home from work without any drama or yoga like poses to try to balance things. Bags are big enough to lock a full face helmet in when you're ready to get off and make like a pedestrian (always hated leaving a helmet exposed or having to carry it with me).

Latest posts

Back