• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported husqvarna 288

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw is another strong saw built and ported by @rattler362 of rattler saws. It was built from the ground up with new bearings, seals, meteor piston, cabre rings and new wj117 walbro non governor carb. This saw also has the high top cover and k&n filter, dual dawgs and full wrap handle bar. There is a issue with the starter catching when you try to drop start it, but like me you will learn that this saw isn't to be drop started unless you want to have shoulder or a back injury. The saw runs and oils as it should and will make someone a great big saw to have. I'm asking for $750obo shipped pho to the lower 48. I'll be posting some pics right away.

Here is a video of the saw running a 32" bar square ground full comp chain burried in some huge maple.

Back