Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im talking about the first post!!!!!

here is scott's saw in the same wood as brad and jason. it beat them both. and I didn't post it.

You screwed yourself over starting thread in first place. It don't matter when you posted it that's not my point.

How so ? Back up what you say
Julian clearly stated that he started this thread comparing the JMS 661 to a Snellerized 661. He went on to say that if he had an agenda, he would have started the thread comparing a TM 661 to both saws.

To which you quickly found a much later post with TM vs JMS 661's, and made your "but you did post Scott's saw".

So obviously your comprehension level can be questioned, or your understanding of the word started.

How is this Julian's fault? He simply posted a video, if Jason wouldn't of thrown a fit over his saw being slower than Brad's, this post wouldn't be what it is. It's been proven he doesn't take criticism well and this just proves the point even more. If he don't care if others saws are faster why did he reply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is going to continue than people need to grow some balls like Ryan, and share there story. Or else leave him alone.

grow some balls eh. FINE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

owner contacted me. wanted me to test his saw against mine and brad's. sent me the saw. i tested in 20" 28" 36" and 41". owner wanted a tm jug installed. I brought the saw to scott. scott installed the jug.

owner also informed me that jms boasted that his 661 was well faster than brad's. I ran that test. I posted that test. from that test jms threatened scott and my lives. (SEE PICS)

jms/jason you absolute damned fool. scott and I had nothing to do with you getting the boot from o p e. nothing to do with your down fall. you fcked over a bunch of people and they talk to someone and that someone talks to someone and so on so forth. I swear if you come here it only means one thing to me, you intend to do grave bodily harm to me and my family. I will do whatever it takes to defend myself and my family. and if I fail, i have friends.

Contacted local PD and sheriff's dept. Filed report. They are now well aware of jason. I am working on contacting the FBI internet crimes div.

still want to defend this POS?!?!?! I'm done with this place.

Attachments

• jms.jpg
    jms.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 237
  • jms2.jpg
    jms2.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 257
  • jms3.jpg
    jms3.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 210
How is this Julian's fault? He simply posted a video, if Jason wouldn't of thrown a fit over his saw being slower than Brad's, this post wouldn't be what it is. It's been proven he doesn't take criticism well and this just proves the point even more. If he don't care if others saws are faster why did he reply?

There is more to this, Sadly.

Julian clearly stated that he started this thread comparing the JMS 661 to a Snellerized 661. He went on to say that if he had an agenda, he would have started the thread comparing a TM 661 to both saws.

To which you quickly found a much later post with TM vs JMS 661's, and made your "but you did post Scott's saw".

So obviously your comprehension level can be questioned, or your understanding of the started.
A builder and his buddy starting a thread about comparing TM own saw to others is the problem. How is anyone supposed to believe it. I sure smell BS. He clearly states in many posts he hates Jason and that his other friend got screwed over by him but where's the pictures and evidence of the wrongdoing of the part stealing ect? How am I supposed to believe him to be credible? It's all to easy to spread rumors and BS about someone on the internet. Almost like high skool drama...

So obviously your comprehension level can be questioned, or your understanding of the word started.

Cousin,

I see both sides with this one, & considering some new developments, what was gained or proven by posting the TM saw?

The original comparison was thrown out the window around page 2.

I'll ask again, who will be the next 661 Porter to be slammed?

grow some balls eh. FINE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

owner contacted me. wanted me to test his saw against mine and brad's. sent me the saw. i tested in 20" 28" 36" and 41". owner wanted a tm jug installed. I brought the saw to scott. scott installed the jug.

owner also informed me that jms boasted that his 661 was well faster than brad's. I ran that test. I posted that test. from that test jms threatened scott and my lives. (SEE PICS)

jms/jason you absolute damned fool. scott and I had nothing to do with you getting the boot from o p e. nothing to do with your down fall. you fcked over a bunch of people and they talk to someone and that someone talks to someone and so on so forth. I swear if you come here it only means one thing to me, you intend to do grave bodily harm to me and my family. I will do whatever it takes to defend myself and my family. and if I fail, i have friends.

Contacted local PD and sheriff's dept. Filed report. They are now well aware of jason. I am working on contacting the FBI internet crimes div.

still want to defend this POS?!?!?! I'm done with this place.

You obviously have plenty. I'm looking for the guys who have been ripped off to step forward.

Cousin,

I see both sides with this one, & considering some new developments, what was gained or proven by posting the TM saw?

The original comparison was thrown out the window around page 2.

I'll ask again, who will be the next 661 Porter to be slammed?
I'll answer that myself: see Below.

radbull posted vids of 2 saws cutting wood. you all could have viewed it and moved on without posting. but you all decided to twist it into something else. so who is to blame for that?

3fe0fe20fe785484bf56905d4259c627.jpg

It's all about money and profits for them. Shut every one out of business.

Scott didn't Start this Thread.

I don't believe that was the motive for this Thread: Scott is a Decent Guy with a lot of Skills. His work speaks for itself.

JMS' disgruntled customers seem to be a little more elusive than originally believed.

Have there been issues? Yep.

It doesn't seem the issues here were are big as originally displayed.

I honestly think Scott got caught up in this.

The Owner of this Saw has offered to chime in once he gets off work.

I Look Forward to his Explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back