• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Makita dcs520i

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey all, im in need of a pto side case for a makita dsc520i. Someone really screwed up th bar studs bad on me. Id take a parts saw scored dont mateer just need the side case, thanks

I'm sure to have a spare... i only have 17 of that series in the shop. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a carberater and all that goes on it for that DCS520i I think that's all I'm missing but just in case you by chance have a good used don't have to be perfect piston and cylinder

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Please I can't find any parts im having a crisis I'm picking it up Friday I really wanna get it together to see what folks are talking so good about these saws

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea I know I have all the parts. Just haven't been home to pull them for shipping.

If tpagel had the parts might want to go that way first... message me if you need anything

Latest posts

Back