• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like yours too :).
My collection has previously had some very nice 2 series saws, right ranchdad ;).
I think you would have had a hard time selling my old 272, I did, and the 288 :baba:.

Sir yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have several bowsaws HOMELITE poulans pioneer etc. and I'm gonna try and sell them as one unit. I got to gather all up and see what I have and then I'll post them for sale.

If you decide you want to sell those two bows off the 610 macs I'm interested

Nice saw I wouldn't mind a 272. I just don't know about the money situation at the moment. Damn kids.

D..M kids I think not,:(

Well I would give away every saw I have to have one more kid. You do not know what you have until it's gone. Listen to Trace Adkins

Or here is Trace again

How about Tim

Yes kids are frustrating but they are the best thing that can happen to a man and his wife

A one week baby is as good as it gets. The hospital bill can be paid off over a long period with no interest and fees

Well I see that got taken to far. It was just my excuse for not wanting to buy this saw since my name was mentioned due to a topic in a different post.

Well not wanting to buy something is perfectly understandable. Saying Da..M kids well that simply is not.:( I fully understand you made that post tongue in cheek but kids are the best thing that will EVER happen to you. NO material item will ever replace the joy they bring. My wife says we are done and in my family we are just getting ready to start the next round. She controls the factory so she wins

Amen I'm 44 years old my girlfriend and I just had a boy a year ago now granted I've got a daughter not biologically mine but nonetheless she's mine my girlfriend has 5 other boys one passed away at birth so Stephen is my only biological child I give up everything I have or ever will have for him

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anyway............ thread has been derailed.

Bump for a nice little saw- somebody buy this before the OP takes my offer and I end up with another orange "junker" :)

Back