Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure Robin can see this but it shows up fine for me, is this an 80?

nKpu-uzyMYPgR6Ytu6Wbvy6r1Nvza4jbmpLDIKj6QN4NhVODFtTvpSYRjn7sTikJJE7NoQ=s114
Pic shows up for me , but is real small .

Yep small pic and can't blow it up enough to see good but I think it's a 621......can't see the handle...does it have two triggers?? If it does it's a 621 and the top cover will have a pretty good chamfer down both top edges. The 80 has one trigger with the presence lever down the middle of the top of the handle like all the other Jonsereds other than the 621. 621 high idle lever is locate on the top of the handle all the way forward and the rear trigger is the presence lever. 80 has a button you push on the left side of the handle to lock up high idle......also the top cover is almost square on the sides rather than chamfered.

Yep small pic and can't blow it up enough to see good but I think it's a 621......can't see the handle...does it have two triggers?? If it does it's a 621 and the top cover will have a pretty good chamfer down both top edges. The 80 has one trigger with the presence lever down the middle of the top of the handle like all the other Jonsereds other than the 621. 621 high idle lever is locate on the top of the handle all the way forward and the rear trigger is the presence lever. 80 has a button you push on the left side of the handle to lock up high idle......also the top cover is almost square on the sides rather than chamfered.

Its a 621 then, high idle lock is all the way forward, top cover has chamfered edges.
Thanks

Thanks Robin, you are our expert on these red saws.

When I joined this site there was a regular debate about whether a certain saw was a 621 or an 80 as they look similar...however once you get to know the saws well you can spot a 621 from a distance or a bad photo simply by the twin triggers as it's the only Jomnsereds to feature that setup......all the rest of the saws from that era had the same exact trigger handles no matter whether they were 49cc or 90cc......621 was the only odd one of the bunch so that makes IDing them quite easy....

When I joined this site there was a regular debate about whether a certain saw was a 621 or an 80 as they look similar...however once you get to know the saws well you can spot a 621 from a distance or a bad photo simply by the twin triggers as it's the only Jomnsereds to feature that setup......all the rest of the saws from that era had the same exact trigger handles no matter whether they were 49cc or 90cc......621 was the only odd one of the bunch so that makes IDing them quite easy....
Headed over to the Sweet woods for a load of dead standing Pin Oak in a few min.with "Mighty Mouse!" Feels good to be able to get it again. Few months ago thought I might be all done with the Lyme. But thanks to some great men Online like Dr. Klinghardt, Rawls, and Stephen Buhner I'm back in the saddle again!

Headed over to the Sweet woods for a load of dead standing Pin Oak in a few min.with "Mighty Mouse!" Feels good to be able to get it again. Few months ago thought I might be all done with the Lyme. But thanks to some great men Online like Dr. Klinghardt, Rawls, and Stephen Buhner I'm back in the saddle again!

Good to hear that Bobby,I hear that Lyme is a biotch to get rid of.

Good to hear that Bobby,I hear that Lyme is a biotch to get rid of.
I really is but Dr. Klinghardt who had it figured it out!
Lyme Spirochete is like a Moray Eel. Feeds on Fatty Acid and hides in tissue(Ligaments, muscle) when a little blob comes thru in your blood stream it lunges out to feed, and if it's a antibacterial essential oil like Tea Tree Oil ect it dies! It's the Archilles Heal. Other than that it has your immune system covered. Bio-weapons engineered!! Klinghardt studied in Germany and practiced medicine early in his career in India. Has an MD and a PHD in Immunology! One smart cookie!! Taking about 25 herbs ect but its working!
This is one difficult sucker to beat but it can be if one works at it! Like anything!

Latest posts

Back