whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking today, as any other day, as I stacked cord after cord , about when I used to be an " employee".

What a suck ass thing to be and everybody knows it.

I would get a " tree climbing" job for some company headed by the name on the truck, he would tell me not to tell his other " employees" what he was paying me because that would bread jealously and discontent.

Sometimes I would come right out and tell the guy that he couldn't tell me not to that because, well, he can't.

" What did I just say and mean?", you might ask.

I leave it up to you ponder.

I'll give a clue: MEATHOOKS

It was Saturday night. You should have been getting some nice nice instead of posting this.

WHAT!!!??

I can't believe you did that!

DUDE!

YER NUTS!

I'm serious!

WTF!??

surprise i do this a lot and yes i know it causes some concerns with some Arborist but im aware of the implications and measure & balance them against failure & health stress likelihood. And often i will say no uh ah not touching that root as a critical structure so owner needs to seek other remedy.

GOOD GOOD! Nice to see others working hard to get rid of these funking trees that are always in the way! Taco Bell? Way Back Burger? Wait! Another drug store!?? I'll be right over!

I actually think you should stop taking those trees down, go across the street there and start getting rid of those stupid ass palms.

Is the chain link to keep people in or keep them out?

The proper way to demolish a city block is to fire bomb it so you might want to rethink yer strategy.

View attachment 593063 View attachment 593063 View attachment 593064 View attachment 593065 View attachment 593066 View attachment 593067 Does the good doctor ever post any of his work done that day?

Or is it a more parasitic situation?

Parasitic and thanks for listening.

Got mah CHIPPAH stove up in this widow's lawn clearing out Russian ****ing olive. I don't know whether I am gonna die from the heat or the Deet!

So I have been milking my way through the summer trying not to let my head explode.

It does look HOT is California!

And DUSTY !!!!

Anyway:

The widow told me she watched her husband crash through the patio door and drop dead.

Its kind of funny because I look at the pictures you just posted and I am waiting for the General Lee to come flying down one of those roads.

When are you gonna to post that tree climbing bike video?

Too busy tryin tu get a grip!

On dyneema 1.8mm cord, without melting it!

Ceramic friction points are my only hope now.

8 points of friction on a six inch tube, highly leveraged.

The heat's fuggin killin me doc!

Post some pics yu friggin bum!

Jomoco

surprise i do this a lot and yes i know it causes some concerns with some Arborist but im aware of the implications and measure & balance them against failure & health stress likelihood. And often i will say no uh ah not touching that root as a critical structure so owner needs to seek other remedy.

Well, for a street tree like that you seem to be putting yourself at great risk. That sort of tree is already fuct.

Its no bother to me cause I live and work on country roads that have CRAZY tree looming above them everywhere. I probably will die from one of them crashing through my windshield.

But this is a street tree in town and you just altered it anchor.

THE WARDEN WILL SORT YOU!!!!

Of all the tree species that are able to withstand substantial aggressive root pruning, LA styraciflua's at the top of the short list!

You ain't nowhere near as experienced and savvy as you make yourself out to be doc.

Nice work Derwoodie!

Jomoco

Too busy tryin tu get a grip!

On dyneema 1.8mm cord, without melting it!

Ceramic friction points are my only hope now.

8 points of friction on a six inch tube, highly leveraged.

The heat's fuggin killin me doc!

Post some pics yu friggin bum!

Jomoco

I'd post some pictures of the mess I left up at that tennis court up at the horse farm which I probably will never go back to.

Anything that can be proven that I own is out of there. I was going to leave the old camper but didn't want the person would sold it to me to get in trouble since we never transferd the title.

And I just sold an old plow for 300, I was just thinking of leaving that up on the tennis court.

The ***** will still probably try to take me to court. The whole thing is shame but with all that goes into running my business and dealing with people I have chosen to sell the rest of my equipment.

But I am taking my time cause I still pick up little jobs I do myself and, like this widow, I can milk a job and park my equipment on her property.

Was thinking of asking her and maybe another client to let me keep the stuff there and I will do some work in exchange.

Too reminiscent of tweaker BS mate.

Take it to arb 101 and keep it arb related n yur luck'll change.

This is the commercial forum, not fuggin oprah mate!

More sawdust n less drama queen axemen wannabes!

Jomoco

Of all the tree species that are able to withstand substantial aggressive root pruning, LA styraciflua's at the top of the short list!

You ain't nowhere near as experienced and savvy as you make yourself out to be doc.

Nice work Derwoodie!

Jomoco

OH well! Not as savvy you dare say my good chap ehh?

I knew somebody would go quoting some specification from some book they read BUT in reality there ain't even any proof to who owns that tree!

Think about that!

Hell, this time of year around here anything you put a saw to will affect something else and there is a chance of being sued!

Its going to come to California standards. California: where everything causes cancer but everybody uses it anyway and gets upset.

Maybe next time I post it will be in the recreation forum.

Back