A man, a 660, and a Fiskars enter the woods...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What happens next?

• Firewood

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • A canoe

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • A man gets tired, sweaty and leaves the woods

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters
I figured the guy snuck off with his girl friend and the mythical 660, Fiskars combo, had all the wood split and stacked on his truck when he got back, Joe.
His girl friend brought along another girl friend who was a hard worker, no doubt about it. She couldn't wait to start up that 660.

Good thing it wasn't a 661 or a bunch of saw builder groupies would show up and start a huge fight about how it should be ported and who does the best port job.

:popcorn2:
661 Ported is so sweet my 066 will be opened up a little bit also when the rings get replaced. Great saws. Have heard Fiskars are as good at what they do. Why wood it be taken into woods? Make more pieces and trips back out to trailer?

The canoe was then used to transport the 66o and 200 lb of wood back to the cabin. The Fiskars rode along while being held my the man's wife in a rather threatening fashion while he paddled the canoe.

Then what did he paddle with the 660? Or fire it up and use it as an outboard.

You guys got this all wrong. He noticed he needed to mix fuel googled
What ratio then decided way too may options and left for some and a mix cup with 52.33to 1 with the highest octane you can get at that back road gas station. Brand of oil for chapter 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knock down more trees than beers.

Wouldn't mind some sweet homemade wine though.

My first thought on seeing the log in post 22, was of a wooden coffin, especially the left side of the log.:crazy2:

Back