• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a Husky 372 for sale with an almost new 20" bar and chain with alot of life left in it. Its got a new OEM clutch cover and about 140# of compression. It runs real good. Just cut up a white oak with it. Its all OEM except the starter cover and the piston is meteor. I'm starting to get rid of some saws, got 3 10mm 044's and a TM 440. I really dont use it like I should. Its definately a good saw, not the prettiest but a damn good work saw. I think I have an OEM piston that I can send with it. It looks like it ingested something as there are faint scoring lines on the intake and exhuast, but the rings are good and you can see machine marks on it. That scoring shoulnt hurt a thing. $370 plus ride. Thanks alot.

Back